About Me

My photo
I'm a free-lance Artist, My main website https://www.facebook.com/petergrayart please email me for info on prices for original artwork and prints etc.. petergrayartist@gmail.com

Friday 24 July 2009

The Pilgrim Family Book









The Pilgrim Family Book

I've produced a book called The Pilgrim Family it is about an average Christian Family with a cat and dog! It has a amusing cartoon picture drawn by me with a Christian message by my Dad. It is about 45 pages long half of A4 in size, a colour cover and back with B&W cartoons and text inside. The Pilgrim Family have a way of running into problems. Happy, Sad, Enjoyable, you don't need to be married to enjoy their rather strange life, where even the animals have faults and need improvement. The book will encourage everyone to walk on the Christian path, hopefully with Jesus at the front, doing the leading.

I sell the book for £2.50
Free postage.

Please email me if interested..
thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Started 20th July 2009

View Cart